332016 - My Glossy Lips ..muahh


It is been a very hectic weeks for me and will be getting worst in the next month. Therefore, I will not be able to  blog as frequent as I can, which I feel sorry coz I love taking photos of the beautiful item created by the designer in Second Life. 

Here is my styling credits, and for those who loves glossy lipstick, like me, you should go to JUMO, and I heard that the Devon Skin is already in the store for Catwa Mesh Head. 

Hair @Amacci Hair ~ Maria - Black Pack
Glam Mask@ .:JUMO:. Bunny Glam Mask  - new release 
Lipstick @ .:JUMO:. Glossy Lips  - new release with my hud applier available for mesh head  
Earing @ (Kunglers) Shani earrings 

My beautiful Mask

Comments

  1. Harper tells me Blogspot doesn't believe in pingbacks, so I'm letting you know I just reblogged your piece here. You can see me at Around the Grid. That look is absolutely lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment