Morihisa is my home

Woke up with my Second Life still running, found out that most of my friend had logged out. Been sneezing the whole day, and under heavy medication, I was grumpy and dizzy and had a bad headache.I blamed it on the haze that had appeared again on our skyline.  Taking photos in Second Life however makes me relax and I forgotten about the grumpiness that I had earlier. I am been thinking where can I find relaxation while reading a books or playing Farm Ville 2 without disturbance and also, I want a beautiful view where I can sit down and enjoy my moments of peacefulness. Scrolling up and down the places that I have been, I came across a landmark called "Spring" and I wondered who's place is it. And with that, I tped to my own home, which I had forgotten- yeah, the Linden House.

Here I am, with all the peacefulness and my super cat,yeah oni-chan will named him coco orange now if he sees the cat. Well, my medicine is working now, and it's time I have to hit the sacks again. Till then my orange coco will welcome any of you to my house if you happen to passed by. 

So long for now. xoxo Teyara Mayo
Morihisa1

Morihisa2

Morihisa

Comments