Closeup 22062018

Since from  beginning of June'18, I start to spend some of my limited time daily in Second Life for photography . Being many years in Second Life and actively at some point of time, I can see the trend of the current photo which are massively loved by the Second Life resident. 

And few nights ago, I stumble upon the Facebook/Flickr' of one of the resident who most of the photo are close up photo and I found 2 things, the photo is superb, and the expression of the photo consists of different shapes of faces. It make me realize that I never did that before as I stubbornly stick to only one face shape for the rest of the years.  

Therefore, since I always subscribe to the Powder Pack without failed, I guess, I will do up close up photo again, and this time, with different faces (sounds like Game of Throne - Hall of Faces). 

And that's the end of my rant for tonight, and it is 11.06pm. 

And for tonight, my styling credit is from Powder Pack June 2018 - Catwa  :) 


Hair@Moon. Hair // - Mim
Hairbase@Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - set 16 
Eye@ AG. Summer Eyes for Catwa Applier
Eye-lashes @ #Besom Lashes~ Butterfly Lash 
Skin@Essences Skye #Pale01
Lipgloss@    #ADORED - enamored lips - malibu club edition 



Closeup 22062018

Comments