We Shall Rise Again

Because  of the recent event that swamp the whole world, I had been working from home and thus I have the time to log into SL and  do a afkish. And  I love to afkish at club listening to the music while working in real life. 

For the past few days, I had been observing the current trend of clothing in SL, and also just in time, for me to grab the free Genus Head which were not available anymore.  I think now, we do not need to spend a lot of linden if we to  play a normal life in Second Life ie wearing normal day clothes that on current trend, coz you can get them almost free / at minimal fee ie like Spring hunt, or by Lucky Letter (not sure how you call those board) or even from the store group gift.  Also for some store they have 1 hour 1linden for a full pack item. 

But if you are picky and wants to stand out from others, i guess you have to spend some linden. ;p ... Well, that is all for my post, I will try to minimize my spending and find more great gift item.  

Stay safe and healthy always, love ya all.  

My Styling 
Hair @DOUX - Yuka hairstyle [BASIC PACK]
Mask@ Vinyl - Neo Meddy Mask Pak PINK
Outfit @ .Safira. Daisy Tracksuit Blush ( Spring hunt )
Bikini @.Safira. Adella Bikini Blush  (Spring hunt )
Choker @-AZUL- Wynne /Garnet (part of the outfit)
Shoes [Enchante'] - Emeny Boots - BASE PACK 
Location : Final Fantasy - Midgar Sim 

FF

Comments