A Happy Day !!

Today is our Independent Day and it means Holiday!!!!.. 

So what do you do ..as for me, it is time to go to morning market to get supplies in real life, and in this post, I am trying to wear as normal as what I wore or others wore in my country when they go out for shopping. And still our country requires us to wear mask, therefore, here I am with a fancy mask.. In real life, most of us wore surgical mask as it is the best mask not to get Covid-19.

And that dude behind me, decided to go topless in the photo to look cool. Hahaha 
After all, today is a very hot day !! and my photo is so bright and colorful :D  

Styling Credit @
Hair @.Olive. the Tabby Hair 
Glasses@- TRIGGERED - The Devil's Advocate Glasses 
Mask @ Vinyl - Neo Meddy Mask Pak PINK
Ring @ [VO.Z] Fall in Love Bento Rings
Amulet @ Thai Amulet ( Phra Somdej WatRakhang )- gift from my old old friend 
Outfit @ -ArisArisB&W~AlCo03~Eternity Outfit -  new release
Backdrop @.Unicorn. Backdrop Hortfrut Fair 
Sandal @ REIGN.- GLITTER BERKIN SANDALS (ARIZONA)





Comments