What is Friendship ?

Actually tonight post is not really about blogging a dress or outfit, it is more about friendship post.  I do not have their outfit details, in actual fact i did not asked them about it at all.. So don't get angry at me if you want to know where their outfit from :) 

I met these great people in the sim called Judgement sim, after the Old Nor falls apart. The life in in Second Life, it is always the same, if you want to have fame, you work for it, same in modelling world, designer world, in  combat role-play sim or even in BDSM world. And once you are famous, you name will be spoken like a wild fire everywhere in the environment you are in. And when you have the "FAME" you will  have all sort of drama, or stories going around you. To walked away from the friendship with the people with FAME is very easy, but to walked together with them and had all sort of dramatic issues  and all kinds of weird stories about them and you, it needs a lot of patience. 

There is also a downfall of the Fame. When one is no longer famous for what she/he had done, because of the real life issue, soon they will be forgotten unless they did came back. This is what we called life, it is always the same in Real Life or Second Life. 

And to walked again together after so long in this world called Second Life, with all the changes that had happened, it is a CHALLENGE. 

A friendship relationship built around and ends around with the word called CHALLENGE and TRUST.

This post is dedicated to my friend Rafa. He is one of the best fighter I ever met, the one that will do what he promised, and of course the one with the most drama surrounded him. Other that that, we came a long way consistently having all these thoughts of " I hate him, he hates me, or he will scream at me, when I cannot healed him and I will walked away from him furiously, and let him be poisoned. All the ups and down, after these years in SL, and all the conflicts,  we became friend not only in Second Life but in Real Life too. It is a journey :).

And for my friend Hinaki, I do not understand why you can be so sexy all the time from 2009 till now. You are one of the two female fighter that I always go "wow, and here she did killed everyone again". I love you and love your personality :)

Here 3 of us posing in the sim called Brutal. The two fighters and a healer =.=
BigBoss1

Comments