I am truly free

myhome 

I am truly free and feels the freedom for the first time after 2 years plus without having to come to Second Life to finished up all my task. Finally I had made peace with myself, that Second Life is a place for me to relax and having fun without obligation in here. It is not an easy decision for me when I had my own expectation  of myself on my task here in Second Life. 

However, I guess when my internet speed died down slowly, it slowly reflects on the important of what I want in my Real Life and Second Life. Indeed, when I change my perception about my view and expectation, the Second Life  world became a better place for me, I get to do things that I love once upon a time, building furniture, talking to my old friend, killing each other together in combat sim,  buying guns and katana and discussing about them, sightseeing and many things and no stress. 

After so many months living on a platform, I decided to build again my house, a warm house with Max roaming freely. 

Welcome to my new chapter of my life.. of relaxation.  

For some, my life has gone blank.. 
For some, I may be a coward or a quitter
Whatever reason you might think, it doesn't matter 
For me, my life has freedom for myself now...

Comments