The familiar faces

AG been very helpful. She helps me with my setting up of my new environment, getting back my energy to where it should be. Soon after that, we say goodbye to each other, remembering that we will meet again someday in this world.  

I am longing to meet my lost brother, and finally, I found him at his base. He grew up of course, being the leader of the clan, he has to be. There is the path that set him in there. We chat for a while, and old habits never died. He need to smoke. While he was smoking, I checked his base and it is kinda creepy. I never knew that my little brother that I used to know, loves BDSM. Anyway, it is normal in this world.  I left his base while he is smoking and went back to the city, that I once knew. 

As I trying to remember the road, the path, and of course the living being that stares at me, oh well, it is been a while, for them, I am the new resident trying to mark a place in this city of brutality. 

Standing alone, looking at each of the resident here, it must been a joy, old memories came into the mind, till a resident walks towards me and bump into me.

Z0: :D llooll :D
Z0: i remember you
Teyara Mayo: who are you ?
Z0: Thats kinda hard to tell.
Z0: well..
Teyara Mayo: you can whisper -.-
Z0: Its a military secret..
Z0: and i dont see a uniform on you..
Teyara Mayo: i reformed
Z0: your bringing the red lady..?
Z0: :D llooll :D
Teyara Mayo: red lady left this realm long time ago
Z0: and now your here.
Z0: so did you.
Teyara Mayo: my friend is here :D
Z0: anybody does sometimes..
Z0: almost didnt regonize you... Without the cage on the head :D llooll :D
Teyara Mayo: so you knew me from mega?
Teyara Mayo: mhmmm
Teyara Mayo: you got the wrong person =.=
Teyara Mayo: am not the lady with the cage
Z0: i dont..
Z0: you had a cage on your face,,
Teyara Mayo: smiles
Z0: but i accept the fact that you forget stuff :D llooll :D
Teyara Mayo: its been long time ^^ 

He walks away and we wished each other be safe in this city of brutality. I smiles as he walks away, and said " he really mistaken me for another friend of mine",

To my dear friend, so called the red lady, you were a legacy, after 4 years of Second Life, people still remember you for your brutality.

Will tomorrow be a better day for us in the city of brutality. I do hope so. 

To be continue...

Notes: Names were changed/shorten to protect their avatar. 

Comments