Its a FUN DAY shopping with Oniisan

schooling2

Its been two weeks since I decided to be lazy and just had fun in my SL. During this period of time, many funny incident had happen to me. I like to tease people who love to zoomed at others and this guy happen to zoom at me every time I am at the combat sim. Unlike oniisan, I am aint shy type and I will ask.  Well, besides  role-play in combat sim, I am still blogging because photography is my interest and well I want to improved my PS, blogging became a hobby since 2 years ago. 

Since the day before yesterday, I am searching for kimono for the photo-shoot. When I asked Mr. Google, the answer given were not promising in Second Life, I had decided to get help from my friends. Riri were very helpful, giving me a few landmarks hopefully I can find the one and only one that will be suitable for my photo-shoot. I also sought help from my oniisan, and of course he looks at me with a kinda weird look. Since my oniisan were not from modelling world, and he never saw me in my modelling look, others than the photo in the flickr' he has no idea, how it suppose to be. So, what you do when your sister asked for help? There were no answer of where the shop were, and the matter went down quietly,  but surprisingly, when I log into the SL this morning, he decided to bring me the shopping sim in japanese town. He show me what he knows, well I am not sure when he did the homework. Anyway it is a fun to do shopping with elder brother. What I can confirmed about my oniisan, that he is for sure in real life, is a man. He got lost in the shopping district, and  I am laughing while following him from behind. We go round the district, and he still cannot find the shop.  And when after, I survived from the major normal crash, he happily told me that he found the shop that he wants me to look at it. 100% man LOL. 

We had fun, beside shopping, and it became an educational shopping trip, as it came with information about the temple we were seeing in SL. Most of the were originally located in Kyoto, which I am very happy, coz I am going there next year.  

At the end of the day, we are happy with our look, I didn't get anything for the photo-shoot yet, but I have a traditional school uniform from oniisan. And he is sending me to school :/ yes, luckily he is not selling me to those tea house ;p And he got the modern jacket and he became cool and smart guy like in real life.  :)

Shopping in SL can be very tiring, can you believe?  

Comments